The Atlantic Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boarding Passes

Go down

Boarding Passes Empty Boarding Passes

Post  DJ Jaguar Sun Nov 02, 2008 5:50 pm

Welcome to the home of the Atlantic Undergrounds. These forums are dedicated to the music, the artists, the DJs, the labels, the vendors and most of all, the listeners of the Air Atlantic Underground Radio station and The Trans-Atlantic Underground radio show on Brit Radio.

In order to join in on the fun and info, please take a few moments to register and set your preferences. In order to keep the unwanted spammers out, you will have to wait a short period for an approval. Believe me, in the long run, you will appreciate that little extra proceedure.

Please be aware that you are welcomed to post links, promote your shows, post pictures, link up mp3s, and other Atlantic Underground related info but do be sensitive to the other members. Though I do not want to get into censoring anything, if things get out of hand, I must do so.

Regarding posting, there is one out and out rule. If you choose to post a music file or a video, you must make sure that it is not a self-starter. Please do so post your music and your videos but make sure any kind of self-starting mechanisms are turned off or I will change the settings. If I am not able to, I will delete the post. As much as we readers love their inclusion, we don't want the surprise attacks over-taking any given thread. Your cooperation in this matter is much appreciated!

So, go get your boarding pass and join us in the forums.

DJ Jaguar

Air Atlantic Underground Radio station page
The Trans-Atlantic Underground on Brit Radio
Air Atlantic Underground MySpace profile
The Trans-Atlantic Underground MySpace profile
World Clock for your scheduling convenience

DJ Jaguar
DJ Jaguar
Admin

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-11-02

https://atlanticunderground.darkbb.com